Moving to a new city when you’re a kid SUCKS. Spending a lot of your childhood doing just that is something that my BFF Anne Marie Sweeney and I have in common, and we’d love to tell you alllllllllll about it.
02:16 Pod Pourri
– Why the eff did we have to move around so much?
– Having siblings seemed to soften the blow of relocating. Sorta.
– Anne Marie became heavily involved in drugs. Or was it drama club? I can’t remember.
– Eventually, she moved to Pittsburgh! Yay! And we became besties and rode off into the sunset on two white horses who are also besties!
– Imagine an act in a comedy show playing this song. You’d want to run out the door, but you’d be a fool because IT GETS FUNNY I PROMISE. (SPOILER: Anne Marie didn’t run!)
51:47 Games People Play
– We’re a couple of majorly competitive b-holes.
– We each play a card from the game Identity Crisis! READY GO!
– I accuse Anne Marie of abusing the power of “house rules” and she accuses me of being a poor sport. We’re both right.
– Anne Marie, you are a shiny diamond in a sea of poo. Thanks for podcasting with me!
– Check out Hustlebot and the Improv Jam, because they get mentioned on every other episode so why not this one?
– Anne Marie has been doing some acting, so if you’re in Chicago, check out the Hyde Park Community Players!