What was your worst job ever? And how about gigs? Yeah man, we’ve all been there. Join me and my guests, comics Eric Donaldson and Derek Minto, as we tell tales of the worst jobs and shows we’ve ever had to perform.
- We reminisce about the grand opening of Arcade Comedy Theater!
- Check out “the yo-yo guy” Mark Hayward. He’s amazing!
- Derek climbed Mount Everest to do this podcast. Ok not really but almost.
05:14 Pod Pourri
- Bad jobs are bad. We hope KFC isn’t listening.
- I nannied. ONCE.
- Enjoy stories from Facebook in our new segment, Facebook Says…
- Bad gigs are bad. And bad comedy gigs are the WORST.
- SINCERE DISCLAIMER: We do not condone the use of the word “retard” as a slur. Please consider the context.
- Comedy gets violent! For Derek, anyway.
- These guys are on Twitter! @eonhand, @hatersforhire, and @bringstheruckus!
- Derek does his own awesome podcast called Haters for Hire with comics from all around town. Check it out!
- Eric will be at Mullen’s on Carson for the Mitch Hedberg 45th Birthday show on Feb 24! He’ll also eventually be doing a “So Bad It’s Good” live hecklevision at The Hollywood Theater in Dormont, so follow them on Facebook for updates!
- Derek does two comedy open mic nights every Tuesday & Thursday at the Smiling Moose and Hambone’s, in case you ever wanted to try comedy!
So tell me, what were your worst jobs and gigs ever?