Wow. You guys? These bitches LOVE Halloween. And talking. About themselves. So buckle up, listeners! It’s Episode 2 of Add It Up with Your Best Friend Addi, featuring friend and fellow funny lady Liz Labacz!
It is available on iTunes if you prefer. Otherwise…
If you wish, you can listen to the extended, uncut version via Soundcloud below. WARNING: I’m not gonna lie. The costume discussion gets TEDIOUS, my friends. But if you know us, it might be bearable.
Episode 2: Halloween Special (Don’t Be a Zombie) – Extended (times below align with condensed version only)
02:33 Costumes of Yore!
- Liz provides a comprehensive history of her torrid love affair with costumes. Addi’s list pales in comparison.
- Store-bought costumes are for suckers.
- Liz’s Sailor Moon phase mercilessly coincided with her awkward phase:
26:09 Costumes of More Recent Yore!
- Store-bought costumes? Still for suckers. This is an abomination!
- 2009 Disney Villainess Combo (I swear I had more than two tentacles!):
40:19 If I Were You: Halloween Edition
- What NOT to be this year
- Costume Dos and Don’ts
- Addi’s first awkward advice song
- Liz can be found on her personal blog, at Frankly Scarlett, and on Twitter. She has also posted specifically about this topic!
- Friday Nite Improvs Halloween costume contest is Friday, November 2. They give away REAL CASH PRIZES, SON.
– Photo Joe & the Negatives are back together! Like that shit on facebook.