Were you born in a small town? The kind where everybody knows your name, and not in a happy “Cheers” kind of way? I chat with my new pal Chris Brown about growing up in what Wikipedia literally classifies as a “village.” Join us for this claustrophobic walk down memory lane.
– My guest is Chris Brown! But not that Chris Brown! He’s tall. He draws stuff. He grew up in a small town. Aaaaand that’s all I know.
– As always, check out our sponsors over at Arcade Comedy Theater!
– While you’re at it, take a gander at the Toonseum!
– Some reviews are in, and I’ll be reading them on the next episode, good or bad. Yikes!
Pod Pourri 08:16
– Chris grew up in Panama, NY: population 479. Even smaller than he thought!
– Facebook Says!
– Chris has worked every job. Ever. We didn’t cover them all, but I just know.
– Turns out the best combo for a healthy social life is being on Twitter and… a bouncer?
Games People Play 56:40
– Small town trivia!
What say you, listeners, about small town life?